Selfie ft. 🍓
Favorite story posts part 1
That last one
Lost it at the twister story.
July 29th, 2014
Less than a week ago Eric Garner was laid to rest after dying from being placed in an illegal chokehold by Staten Island police, and now it looks as if the NYPD has once again, broken the rules.
Their reasoning? Allegedly grilling illegally outside.
Captured on a cell phone video, 27-year-old Rosan Miller is noticeably pregnant, but that doesn’t stop the NYPD from placing the woman in what looks like a chokehold.
Photos released Monday by an East New York advocacy group show Rosan Miller, 27, struggling with a cop who appears to have his arm around her neck.
The NYPD prohibits the use of chokeholds.
Officers went to the home over the weekend because Miller was grilling on a public sidewalk in violation of local law, cops said. But a melee broke out that ended with her, her brother and husband all in handcuffs.
The brother, John Miller, was charged with harassment and obstruction of justice. Her husband, Moses Miller, 34, was charged with resisting arrest and obstruction. Rosan Miller got a summons for disorderly conduct.
Barron pointed out that the woman’s daughter can be seen in the photo watching her mother being choked and arrested.
This is the third incident of the NYPD using an illegal choke hold to make the news this month. On July 14th, NYC officers beat and choked a 22 year old black male for entering the subway through an exit gate.
Three days later, an officer choked Eric Garner to death after he broken up a fight. The officers claimed he was selling untaxed cigarettes but it was later revealed he had none in his possession.
Seent some paintings the other day
The Smiths - Half A Person
THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED indifference to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
His name was Eric Garner.
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
there once was a time when I took pictures everyday. everytime I pick up a friends camera to snap a few quick shots, it brings me back and I miss it.
in any case, my car, shot by me, edited on my iPhone. woop.
d300 // sigma50